[ModLib] Tell Me More

robert e. watling jr. rewatlingjr at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 12:18:31 EST 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 04:09:57 -0800, <Agcpa at aol.com> wrote:

> My sister was there and found me my ML Dictionary

I didn't know there was a ML dictionary. I'll have to look for that one.
Powell's in Portland has ML's scattered throughout the store in every
section right in with the new books. I got three in the poetry section and
turned away from several others. The fourth I got in the science section.
I think I'll go look in the fiction section next time. It's nice that the
spines with or without DJs are distinctive enough to spot from a distance.
They had a whole section with nothing but Harvard Classics. I suggested
they should make a section just for all the ML's. Didn't seem to go over
very well. Oh well. For me the fun's in the hunt anyway. Love those
books...rob.
--
"Cogito ergo...how does that go again?"...rewjr.