[ModLib] Tell Me More

robert e. watling jr. rewatlingjr at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 02:45:18 EST 2008

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:01:18 -0800, Bill DiBenedetto
<billdi at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I have to smile whenever I see this one on the shelf, which is
> frequently.
> I've attached pictures I took of the front and back of the menu; I hope
> you
> can see and enjoy them.

Thanks Bill,
One of the great joys of collecting old books, especially ML's, is finding
little pieces of ephemera in them. In a copy of The Philosophy of William
James I found a slip of paper with a pen and ink sketch of a girl's face.
I have also found notes, grocery lists and phone numbers in books. I
actually riffle through every book I pick up to see what else I can find.
Nice scans too by the way. Real little gem you found there. Thanks...rob.

--
"Cogito ergo...how does that go again?"...rewjr.