[ModLib] OT: Archival storage for 3.5" X 5" booklets?

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Mon Nov 10 15:02:50 EST 2008

These humans should have something appropriate...

http://www.bagsunlimited.com/

-Michael

Quoting Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com>:

> Folks,
>
> As I've mentioned recently, my newest hobby is collecting the
> Halderman-Julius "Little Blue Books" series. There are over 2,000
> numbered titles of these guys without counting major bibliographic
> variations, so there are a lot to collect. I'll likely be starting a
> new website and mailing list for these guys. These paperbound, stapled
> booklets are 3.5" wide by 5" tall with about 64 pages in each one.
>
> My question is: What do I store them in? They are made of very cheap
> paper, prone to brittling and browning, and need archival sleeves of
> some kind. Any source ideas for storage material?
>
> Thanks for indulging this off-topic message,
>

> Scot Kamins

  Michael Watson, bookman
  www.20ants.com  archetype at 20ants.com
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Specializing in fine press and unusual non-fiction.
  Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132