[ModLib] OT: Archival storage for 3.5" X 5" booklets?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Nov 10 14:19:10 EST 2008

Folks,

As I've mentioned recently, my newest hobby is collecting the
Halderman-Julius "Little Blue Books" series. There are over 2,000
numbered titles of these guys without counting major bibliographic
variations, so there are a lot to collect. I'll likely be starting a
new website and mailing list for these guys. These paperbound, stapled
booklets are 3.5" wide by 5" tall with about 64 pages in each one.

My question is: What do I store them in? They are made of very cheap
paper, prone to brittling and browning, and need archival sleeves of
some kind. Any source ideas for storage material?

Thanks for indulging this off-topic message,