[ModLib] Re: Tell Me More

Toby G Levy tobylevy at juno.com
Sun Nov 9 08:46:37 EST 2008

Yes but nothing tops out my frustration meter than the memory of the book
store on Hertel Ave in Buffalo NY which had a large sign in prominent
view when you walked in the door: "Complete Set of Modern Library for
sale" and I don't remember the price; but although it was reasonable I
didn't have that money available nor was I collecting at that time
(1974-5).  I started collecting after I moved away from Buffalo and when
I went back to visit, the sign was no longer in the store!

Toby