[ModLib] mod lib in Chicago

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 09:02:17 EST 2008

In my travels to Chicago, NY, Boston, Minneapolis, Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, only Bluestem in Lincoln NE has a special place for Modern Library.? Every other bookstore has them scattered about.? It is truly fun tho, to browse throught a bookstore and find one, or maybe two of the 50's and 60's volumns with dj.? Most bookstore owners consider ML to be a reprint co. and not worthy of a place in their business as they don't consider ML firsts to be actual firsts, since they are reprints.? I think the validation of ML is in the quality of literature.

Don