[ModLib] Re: Collections

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Wed Nov 5 19:46:16 EST 2008

I've got 1221 regulars and 269 giants, just about all of them in DJs.  In addition I've got some uncatalogued-- 20 paperbacks, 37 buckrams, and ca. 30 post 2000 titles.

Right now, I'm suffering from tightwad's remorse from finding a #8 binding of Daudet's Sappho in a Virginia antique mall for $10, and passing on it because the back of the DJ had tiny holes in it.  Instead I bought a very nice ML that I now find I already have.  Bummer!

John Peterson