[ModLib] mod lib in Chicago

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Wed Nov 5 19:28:58 EST 2008

I agree with John--the University of Chicago area bookstores don't usually
have many MLs, but The Bookworks on Clark, just south of Wrigley Field,
often has some great ones, and pretty reasonably priced.  Although they have
a whole bookshelf dedicated to ML collectibles, look also in their
Literature and other sections.  For example, several years ago, I found a
very nice early copy of Plutarch's Lives in the history section.

John Peterson