Fwd: Re: [ModLib] Re: Collections

JPShaw55 at gmail.com JPShaw55 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:51:37 EST 2008

I signed up for this list a short while ago after I began collecting...
which started when I was rooting through some boxes of books I got free and
discovered some Modern Library editions. I've picked up 30 volumes free.
And because of my bankruptcy and losing my old house I have to keep my
books piled up in a very small basement. Sigh. Someday I hope to do
something like you guys have done. Or at least read most of the titles.

Has anyone got a photo of their collection on shelves?

Jim Shaw
Elmwood Park, NJ