[ModLib] mod lib in Chicago

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 11:36:22 EST 2008

Terry,

I haven't been in Chicago for a few years and can't remember the names or locations of a couple of interesting spots I found.  But, there are at least to Powell's books sotres in Chicago.  One is downtown a block or or to off of Michigan Ave.  The other is near the Univerisity of Chicago.  They are both large stores so they should have some ML's.  Actually I believe one of the more interesting places might have been down the street from the U of Chi. Powell's.  (When I was there I tried to figure out if these Powell's were associated with the huge store in Portland.  The answer I got was so murky I went away not knowing if they are or aren't.).

Darrell