[ModLib] Re: Collections

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 09:50:02 EST 2008

I just crossed a thousand ML.? That doesn't include the dj wrapped American College Dictionary and only one double in a slipcase.? I actually like the literature and before I am dead hope to have read everyone.? I seem to be consistently at 29% of the collection read.? I don't care about variations, although I do like the oldest, but quality is paramount, and the book should have a dj, I still can't get The Man on the Flying Trapeze with a dj, but someday, thanks to ebay

Don