[ModLib] FOR JOE HILL REGARDING COLLECTIONS

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Mon Nov 3 19:05:54 EST 2008

You will not believe this but, he buys about one or two EL's from me each month, he says they are variants?!
Jeff Anderson's collection is about the same size as Terry"s ...I don't collect the series, only sell them...No room!!!
Have you gone to?
everymanslibrarycollecting.com

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON