[ModLib] FOR JOE HILL REGARDING COLLECTIONS

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Mon Nov 3 18:47:43 EST 2008

Joe, I believe you had correspondence with TS, and I had the good fortune to
recently view TS's collection of EL, a complete collection, every "frickin"
one, and probably most in multiple jackets.  It was as fine a collection of
any series as can be found and I was embarrassed by the size and quality of
mine in comparison, which I previously shelved for his examination.  I
collect most ML items, giants, illustrated, ephemera, etc., and there was
not a single item I asked to see in the EL series he did not have, no to
mention the numerous items he showed me I did not know existed.  I am
tempted to offer him the two or three items he had an interest in from my
collection out of homage!

John