[ModLib] Horde of Haldeman-Julius Little Blue Book SeriesAnywhere?/ASEs

Allbooks at aol.com Allbooks at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 18:17:40 EST 2008

I think you're referring to the Armed Services Editions.  The Library  of
Congress published a guidebook a few years ago by a staffer named Cole, I
believe.  They were much larger than the LLL or LBB (which were  shirt-pocket size);
printed on the same presses as the pulp fiction  magazines, which couldn't
get paper for their civilian clientele; run two  up and then cut in two.  There
were actually two slightly different  sizes.

Donald D.  Ramsey ALL BOOKS CONSIDERED
10408 Montgomery Ave., Kensington MD 20895
(301) 929-0036 Allbooks at aol.com AllBooksConsidered.com

In a message dated 11/3/2008 6:09:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,