[ModLib] Horde of Haldeman-Julius Little Blue Book Series Anywhere?

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Mon Nov 3 18:04:13 EST 2008

Scott,

Are they medium blue with typo covers?  For the group; if this is the series
I think, and I think it is, I understand they were illegal because they had
no respect for copyrights. They are essentially extracts from the books
whose titles they show on the cover.  A few years ago I was at a bookstore
in New York and was given a free one with the explanation above.  The store
had quite a few, not thinking there was a market for them.  When I find the
name of the store, I will send you the name.

John Wolansky