[ModLib] Horde of Haldeman-Julius Little Blue Book SeriesAnywhere?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Nov 3 17:50:44 EST 2008

On Nov 3, 2008, at 2:15 PM, Gordon Neavill wrote:

> See the following link for information on the Little Leather
> Library, which was founded by Albert Boni and was a forerunner of
> the Modern Library. The link includes a posting of mine about the
> series along with excellent postings by other people.
>
> http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/spec-coll/bookcolls/Smith%20Miniature%20Collection/20th%20Century%20U%20S%20Com/Haas.htm

Yeah. Of course, LLL and LBB were really quite different series
promoted by different folks. I like the LBB because they're numbered,
they have some REALLY weird titles, and there are so many of them to
collect!!!

Hmm -- do I smell another website???

Scot Kamins
Over 50? Thousands of discounts for you