[ModLib] Horde of Haldeman-Julius Little Blue Book SeriesAnywhere?

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Mon Nov 3 17:15:03 EST 2008

See the following link for information on the Little Leather Library, which was founded by Albert Boni and was a forerunner of the Modern Library. The link includes a posting of mine about the series along with excellent postings by other people.

http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/spec-coll/bookcolls/Smith%20Miniature%20Collection/20th%20Century%20U%20S%20Com/Haas.htm

Gordon B. Neavill
Associate Professor
Library & Information Science Program