[ModLib] Horde of Haldeman-Julius Little Blue Book Series Anywhere?

Allbooks at aol.com Allbooks at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 16:47:29 EST 2008

Hello Scot,

Can't remember details, but there are two series, or three, depending on  how
you count.  Little Leather Library (red and green cover series) and  Little
Blue Books.  All roughly the same size.  I believe you can find  interesting
writeups on Google and/or Wikipedia.  Maybe there is a complete  list.

Haldeman-Julius published the Little Blue Books.  Something of a
left-winger, as I recall.  Books were used as premiums in cereal  boxes.

Little Leather Library are actually leather, but still very thin.

One of these are sometimes found in special little boxes made to fit a  bunch
of maybe 25 volumes.

But the neat thing is that one of them has a connection to Modern  Library.
Maybe bought out by Boni?  I can't remember, but there is a  connection.

Probably your best source is (no surprise) eBay.  Buy em by the  box.  I had
a couple of boxes once.  Antique dealers tend to like  them, especially in
boxes.

Here's a LLL website:  _http://home.earthlink.net/~littlelibrary/_
(http://home.earthlink.net/~littlelibrary/)

Best,

DR

P. S. We still have a huge collection of ML in the store.  Half price  when
you buy 5 or more.

Donald D.  Ramsey ALL BOOKS CONSIDERED
10408 Montgomery Ave., Kensington MD 20895
(301) 929-0036 Allbooks at aol.com AllBooksConsidered.com

In a message dated 11/3/2008 3:43:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,