[ModLib] Horde of Haldeman-Julius Little Blue Book Series Anywhere?

TheBookScene.com bookscene at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 15:53:47 EST 2008

I have 9 of them, sure we can make a deal:

Little Blue Book No. 1365 Little Lessons in Vocabulary Building
Little Blue Book No. 974 the Ordeal of Prohibition
Little Blue Book No. 974 the Ordeal of Prohibition
Little Blue Book No. 513 the Travels of Marco Polo
Little Blue Book No. 812 an Introduction to Heredity
Little Blue Book No. 321 a History of Evolution
Little Blue Book No. 174 Trial of William Penn
Little Blue Book No. 33 Brann: Smasher of Shams
COMPLETE CATALOG OF 1,375 LITTLE BLUE BOOKS

Neal Fenty