[ModLib] Farewell Modern Library Collector

tobylevy at juno.com tobylevy at juno.com
Tue May 13 12:00:44 EDT 2008

I feel like I've lost an old friend. I'll never forget the monet I found out about the Collector from a book store owner in New Hampshire. I think it issue number was still in single digits back then!

I know this is probably a stupid question, but I just can't figure out what "DLB 288: stands for. Alan excerpts from this source in several places in the final issue #55. Could someone enlighten me as to the meaning of "DLB 288?"

Thanks,
Toby