[ModLib] question about Out of Africa Dust Jacket

jolie jlbraun at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 28 00:24:44 EDT 2008

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has information about the first edition dust jacket of Isak Dinesen's Out of Africa -- I'm interested in finding out who the designer is and/or where this illustration is from. I was sort of surprised to find that there seems to be no indication of the source on the jacket or in the book, and after doing an extensive search on the internet, I'm at a loss as to how to get to the bottom of this! Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Jolie