[ModLib] FREE POSTAGE!

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 13:16:54 EDT 2008

Are you all suggesting that I should be embarrassed because I have already ordered five of these?

  Darrell

"TheBookScene.com" <bookscene at gmail.com> wrote:

          'This morning I started a letter to the list about a book store on ABE listing a dozen or so ML's, mostly 90's for $199.44 each.  I thought better of it, but now I am sharing.  My thought was the same … Who are these people?  Are they hoping to land a few suckers?

  John Wolansky'

  That was their bargain section. For $5467.35 you can get the top-top. All expertly graded as 'Dust Jacket Condition: Unknown'.

  Neal Fenty