[ModLib] FAULKNER FIRST #378.1

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Tue Feb 26 00:12:59 EST 2008

Yes, you are right, I did mean to type #12!
It is your second paragraph that I was trying to zero in on. Do we have a list of titles such as the War In US & Thurber where the first edition statement was never changed and, does ,As I Lay Dying belong on such a list?

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY