[ModLib] FAULKNER FIRST #378.1

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Mon Feb 25 18:58:27 EST 2008

Both Toledano and the 1st Notes on Scott's site indicate a 12 spine on the
first.  I have a copy with a 12 spine, Kent endpapers, and a 1st statement
on the copyright page.  Since no one indicated they had this title in an 11
spine on Ron Halls work last year, I would be surprised if it exits.

ML probably left the 1st statement on the copyright page as they have done
with a few other volumes, like Bemelman's War with the US.

John Wolansky