[ModLib] EDGAR ARLAN POE! YOWZAA!

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sat Feb 23 17:21:12 EST 2008

On Feb 23, 2008, at 2:01 PM, John Wolansky wrote:

> Nix! Nyet! Non! Ninguno! Nein!  Someone is getting spoofed and I
> think it is
> me, you skunk.  I have no other copy in my inventory with the later
> DJ and I
> have no record of having sold a copy with the later DJ!
>
> That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
>
> Honest John

Actually, you may be right. When I get DJs that have flaws, I often
work on them to clean them up. Part of that is sometimes replacing
letters that are scraped, stained, or faded. In meaning to replace an
"L" I may have dragged a copy of the R for EDGAR.

Does your DJ have a funky L in ALLAN?

- Scot "Amnesiac Skunk " Kamins
Donate to ModernLib to keep it on the Web!