[ModLib] WOULD THE MEMBERS PLEASE CHECK THEIR FIRST EDITION COPY OF #146.2, O'NEILL'S THREE PLAYS ...

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:56:17 EST 2008

This was published in February 1937. The earliest jacket I've seen lists 246 titles, which is correct for spring 1937. Fall 1936 printings had jackets listing 245 titles. ML titles published in January commonly had jackets with lists from the preceding fall, but I don't think I've ever seen this for titles published after January.

Barry