[ModLib] Fw: First edition points for Pepys

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Feb 19 21:47:17 EST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008, at 6:11 PM, John Wolansky wrote:

> I think the “First Modern Library Edition” on the price guide
> question can be answered by looking at page 12 of Toledano, where
> Henry indicates B&L’s did not have FMLE on the copyright page.  I
> would not be surprised if Scott corrected the site by the time you
> read this.

Quite so. ModernLib is clearly in error.

When I created that note I was clearly insane.

Through the miracle of modern Psychiatric medicine and a decent HTML
editor, both conditions have been greatly improved.