[ModLib] W.H. Auden

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sun Feb 10 17:06:28 EST 2008

Yes, a wife can be a great book scout. Years ago, my wife found me a F/F copy of 4.4 at a flea market for my collection, it's the only copy I have ever seen, she gave it to me for Christmas.
My copy of the Auden is the same as yours.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY