[ModLib] ebay people are a strange lot

Joel Setzekorn joelsetz at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 1 16:19:10 EST 2008

why combat sniping???    it's a good thing because it generates many additional bids.    i'm not going to sit up till 2am to watch an auction.   if i couldn't automatically snipe it, i wouldn't bid on nearly as much stuff because i don't have the time to watch it all.      if, for some reason, sniping were made 'illegal' on ebay, total $ sales would drop drastically and most auctions would go for much less.

joel