[ModLib] Signed

Rob Perrilleon rperrilleon at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:47:36 EST 2008

I have a De Profundis inscribed by Donald Klopfer to a "Doc" Gahagan.

Rob Perrilleon

From: sandjtilley at comcast.net
To: modlib at owu.edu
Subject: Re: [ModLib] Signed
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:32:00 +0000

My signed include: Bemelmans, My War with the United States,Cream of the Jest, signed by H.L. Mencken; Junge Peace,Wm. Beebe; Merejkowski,Romance, signed by illustrator;Porter,Pale Horse;Sheean,Personal History;Updike,Poorhouse Fair;Welty,Selected Stories;Schulberg,What Makes Sammy Run;Styron,Long March,Styron, Nat Turner;Gods Little Acre,Caldwell;New Voices in the American Theatre,Miller;Stories of Singer,Singer;Catch 22,Heller;USA,Dos Passos.

From: Roger Lathbury <lathbury at gmu.edu>

gt; -----Original Message-----

  what