[ModLib] New ML Project Starting: Dust Jacket Date Range Project

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Dec 29 13:56:31 EST 2008

On Dec 29, 2008, at 10:43 AM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> This list is the start of a list of 745 regular title editions with
> their first sub-formats and the prices they should carry given the
> pricing table in Henry's guide.  If we want to check for need
> corrections of this I can email the entire list to anyone who wishes
> to participate.

I think that the sources  on ModernLib can give  a  more accurate
picture. You can extrapolate prices in many cases by looking here:

Book Prices Drawn From Catalogs -- http://www.modernlib.com/General/catalogPrices.htm

Prices By Date -- http://www.modernlib.com/General/pricesByDate.html

Doesn't ANYBODY use ModernLib resource articles??? Sheesh!!!