[ModLib] Fw: Re:Dust Jacket Date Range Project (post 3)
zebradlj at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 13:54:05 EST 2008
And her's the last part which was only sent to Scot earlier.
--- On Mon, 12/29/08, Darrell Johnson <zebradlj at yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Darrell Johnson <zebradlj at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:Dust Jacket Date Range Project (post 3)
To: "Scot Kamins" <kamins at modernlib.com>
Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 10:41 AM
I hit a wrong key or something and sent post 2 inadvertently early. It has Alcot and Aleichem. I'll start Anderson over.
Anderson, Sherwood; Winesburg Ohio:
1) Text jacket on a leatherette starting with the word "The:" currently 1923-1923.
2) Text jacket on a leatherette starting with the word "When:" currently 1925-1925.
3) Typographical jacket on balloon cloth w/Bernhard logo in center: currently 1930-1930.
4) Design jacket on balloon cloth with "Winsesburg" horizontal and "Ohio" diagonally over that: currently 1939 -1939.
5) Typographical jacket on hardback w/maroon background. currently 1955-1955.
6) Pictorial jacket on hardback w/ small town street scene:currently 1962-1962.
; Poor White:
1) Text jacket on leatherette starting with "Poor:" currently 1926.
2) Typographical jacket on balloon cloth w/Bernhard logo in center: currently 1936-1936.
The only one I can move is Winesburg #6: 1960F - 1962.
Okay. we'll do these five authors until sunday or monday. Then I'll collate the data and give it to Scot. In the future, if Scot's site has a date range on the jacket send updates to him - since all I could do it send it on to him. If a jacket still has a single date wait until I call for the information and and then send it to me zebradlj at yahoo.com.
Someone might help out by reminding us where Gordon's jacket dating guide is on line. I can't remember. He had it in regular and giants lists in Excel. I transferred the info into one set and added 80's faux and 90's hardback jacket dating (guesswork) to it, and put it in Access to make it "pop-up" in my database.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ModLib