[ModLib] New ML Project Starting: Dust Jacket Date Range Project

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 13:43:09 EST 2008

John and others,

This list is the start of a list of 745 regular title editions with their first sub-formats and the prices they should carry given the pricing table in Henry's guide.  If we want to check for need corrections of this I can email the entire list to anyone who wishes to participate. The first Sub Format is a check mark in the database; I don't know why its converted to a -1 in the copy/paste procedure.  [I can do the same list for the giants -or any of the other styles as well!]

Darrell

qryFirstIssuePriceQuery

Short Author
Short Title