[ModLib] More

TheBookScene.com bookscene at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 13:01:07 EST 2008

Am enjoying the great posts by Roger Lathbury.

Obviously, we are only speculating from a distance, so don't take any of
this too seriously.

I once knew a girl who developed into an extreme alcoholic, and was in and
out of institutions. I learned very quickly not to send valuable things,
fine things, things of sentimental value. They come out of those places with
no consciousness of anything. Best to send cheap books and cigarettes.

Neal

TheBookScene.com