[ModLib] New ML Project Starting: Dust Jacket Date Range Project

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Dec 29 11:50:46 EST 2008

On Dec 29, 2008, at 2:44 AM, sandjtilley at comcast.net wrote:

>  Scot :Why not a signed ML project? Could we not query owner's of
> Modern Library items for those signed by the author, illustrator, or
> others of note and post this on the web site? It seems the
> F.S.Fitzgerald signing or non-signing has generated more interest
> than any other issue of late.

Well, those are very unusual items and has to do with what happens to
books after they leave the factory. With rare exception, ModernLib has
been about the series of books as they are created. Signed copies
would be more in the realm of Ron Holl's Amenities site but I don't
think he's maintaining it any more.

Still, if there's enough interest, I could set up an area for signed
copies.