[ModLib] New ML Project Starting: Dust Jacket Date Range Project

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Mon Dec 29 11:35:45 EST 2008

I'm in. And, why not attach a dollar amount for the first and the dj type as
well.  Over the last year or three there has been some question (if only
from me) as to which price and dj is associated with the first ML edition.

Perhaps we can send Darrell a Lotus for Windows or Excel spreadsheet of our
inventory with Toledano number (eg 3.2), a jacket price, date per volumes
listed per Gordon's most excellent guide, Toledano jacket type (eg d or e)
and the jacket front.

I imagine this would be a mammoth undertaking and if Darrell succeeds, he
deserves a prominent place in the ML world.

John Wolansky