[ModLib] NOT SUCH A GREAT GATSBY

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Mon Dec 29 00:00:29 EST 2008

Agreed. And Fitzgerald was keenly aware of the editions of his work.

-Michael

Quoting JOSEPH HILL <goodbooks at webtv.net>:

> If I were a writer of such merit and had great love for my wife, I
> should not present her a 95 cent reprint but rather a fine first
> edition of said work.
>
> SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
> FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
> LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
> EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY
> The whole duty of art is listening for the voice of God

  Michael Watson, bookman
  www.20ants.com  archetype at 20ants.com
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Specializing in fine press and unusual non-fiction.
  Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132