[ModLib] NOT SUCH A GREAT GATSBY

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sun Dec 28 22:28:49 EST 2008

If I were a writer of such merit and had great love for my wife, I should not present her a 95 cent reprint but rather a fine first edition of said work.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY
The whole duty of art is listening for the voice of God