[ModLib] NOT SUCH A GREAT GATSBY

TheBookScene.com bookscene at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 20:21:28 EST 2008

None of those facts, singularly or as a group, seem enough for a compelling
doubt, to me.

In fact, reason number 3 may tend to support the authenticity of the
signature. I can see an author presenting a signed copy to his wife of his
very 1st work at the time of first publication. Or a copy of a later work
that she had a connection or made a contribution to. Any other work signed
in this fashion would possibly indicate a separation?

Neal
TheBookScene.com