Redux: [ModLib] Last Chance!!!

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Tue Dec 23 14:49:00 EST 2008

John,

Thanks for your efforts, as well. Much appreciated.

-Michael, an ex list admin himself

on 12/23/2008 11:40 AM Scot Kamins said the following:

> On Dec 23, 2008, at 8:24 AM, Scot Kamins wrote:
>

>>> Scot, thank you for devoting time/effort to somewhat thankless tasks:
>>> maintaining the modlib site and mailing list.
>
> OH- forgot to mention: I maintain the site, but John Krygier maintains
> this mailing list. If it weren't for John, I couldn't be pestering you all.
>

> Scot Kamins

  Michael Watson, bookman                           Indianapolis IN USA
  archetype at 20ants.com       www.20ants.com        (317)514-3829
  Fine press, limiteds & unusual non-fiction. Appraisal & cataloging
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Member IOBA: Independent Online Booksellers Association
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe, secure bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132

Turn it up and it doesn't need any reverb.
- Danny Gatton

I don't think politics is worth a blues song.
- Kim Wilson, Fabulous Thunderbirds