[ModLib] Last Chance!!!

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Tue Dec 23 10:55:51 EST 2008

BTW...

Scot, thank you for devoting time/effort to somewhat thankless tasks:
maintaining the modlib site and mailing list. I realize that you do
these things because you *have* to, but thanks for inviting the rest
of us along for the ride.

Much appreciated. -Michael

Quoting Charles Smith <chasmith at gmail.com>:

> As I will be, too, shortly.
> Thanks for the reminder, Scot.
>
> Charles
> Danbury, CT
>

> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com> wrote:
>

>> On Dec 22, 2008, at 5:55 AM, dchock7 at aol.com wrote:
>>
>>  Scot,
>>> Have I paid recently?
>>> Pete Chocheles
>>>

>> Yep. You are among The Few, The Elite, The Proud ...
>>

>> Scot Kamins

  Michael Watson, bookman
  www.20ants.com  archetype at 20ants.com
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Specializing in fine press and unusual non-fiction.
  Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132