[ModLib] Last Chance!!!

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Mon Dec 22 15:01:58 EST 2008

I realize that we have all been hit rather hard by the current  financial markets but, can a few more dollars make any difference?
Ask yourselves, what gives you greater pleasure then your hobby?

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY
The whole duty of art is listening for the voice of God