[ModLib] Last Chance!!!

dchock7 at aol.com dchock7 at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 08:55:41 EST 2008

Scot,
Have?I paid recently?
Pete Chocheles

-----Original Message-----
From: Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com>
Sent: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 3:28 pm
Subject: [ModLib] Last Chance!!!

Folks,

The message I sent on December 3 had some minor success, and I thank those few of you who ponied up -- I really appreciate it. Now here's a chance for the rest of you who use the ModernLib website to?kick in a few bucks to help keep the light on. (And no, the lights will NOT go out if you don't send something, but -- well -- let your conscience be your guide.) So without further ado, I repeat:

Annual Appeal For Dough

Time to pony up, kids -- keep us on the web by contributing your fair share!!!

Use PayPal. Just click that logo?

You can use PayPal?(account?kamins at modernlib.com) or you can send a check (Scot Kamins ? 4210 SE Pine Street Portland Oregon 97215-1045).

Thanks!

Scot Kamins