[ModLib] Last Chance!!!

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Dec 21 16:28:05 EST 2008

Folks,

The message I sent on December 3 had some minor success, and I thank
those few of you who ponied up -- I really appreciate it. Now here's a
chance for the rest of you who use the ModernLib website to kick in a
few bucks to help keep the light on. (And no, the lights will NOT go
out if you don't send something, but -- well -- let your conscience be
your guide.) So without further ado, I repeat:

Annual Appeal For Dough

Time to pony up, kids -- keep us on the web by contributing your fair
share!!!

Use PayPal. Just click that logo

You can use PayPal (account kamins at modernlib.com) or you can send a
check (Scot Kamins   4210 SE Pine Street Portland Oregon 97215-1045).

Thanks!

Scot Kamins
Over 50? Thousands of discounts for you
at http://www.SeasonedSpender.com