[ModLib] Possible cervantes: Don Quiote Variant

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sat Dec 20 17:56:44 EST 2008

Has anyone seen a balloon cloth printing with the revised introduction? The earliest copy I've seen with the 1938 revised introduction is a copy in the larger format with Joseph Blumenthal's binding design, which I date as spring 1941 on the basis of the list inside the McKnight Kauffer jacket.

Barry