[ModLib] re: New Price guide?

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 20:08:19 EST 2008

The offshoots are pretty much listed as catagories.? ie: chronicle, classic, bs(Like King Kong, give me a break).? So it wouldn't be impossible, just a project for several colaborators.? The pricing would be the trick.But I always the guide was designed to be a guide to the collector.? Wouldn't it be nice to make the quide without the price.? That would save a lot ot time and perhaps some enmity.
Say what?

Don