[ModLib] re: New Price guide?

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Tue Dec 2 18:00:03 EST 2008

I'd say a possible Plan A is to revise the existing book. There is a
collection of updates (on this very site) that are corrections and
additions to what exists in the current edition. Perhaps someone would
approach Henry and offer to revise the current edition.

Plan B is more ambitious.

-Michael

on 12/2/2008 5:36 PM JOSEPH HILL said the following:
> A good question,; I only know of a few collectors that have the
> knowledge to take on such a project besides Henry... and Henry is out
> also, it's a Herculean job.
> What do you cover; so many off-shoots have been added to Modern Library
> since 1999?.
>
> SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
> FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
> LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
> EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY
> The whole duty of art is listening for the voice of God

  Michael Watson, bookman                           Indianapolis IN USA
  archetype at 20ants.com       www.20ants.com        (317)514-3829
  Fine press, limiteds & unusual non-fiction. Appraisal & cataloging
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Member IOBA: Independent Online Booksellers Association
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe, secure bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132