[ModLib] SOME NUMBERS

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Mon Dec 1 12:14:48 EST 2008

1.) My EL's outsell my ML's by a ratio about 10 to l. However, in any bookstore one will find 10 ML's on the shelves to 1 EL.. So,this only proves that EL's are harder to come by, not more popular.
2.) In a EL ad I read,"Over on fifth of Everyman's titles cannot be found anywhere else." (I don't believe this statement.. can't prove it...so, can this also mean that some of  those titles are not worth putting into print?
.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY
The whole duty of art is listening for the voice of God