[ModLib] INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN A MODERN LIBRARY AUTHORS IDENTIFICATION CONTEST

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Mon Dec 1 09:45:42 EST 2008

Care to compete with the other literati subscribing to this list?  I have a
24 7/8" wide by 16 7/8" high Modern Library poster with photographs of
several authors.  The top and bottom of the poster can be viewed at the
sites linked below:

http://www.modernlib.com/1966%20Poster%20009-ChA.jpg

http://www.modernlib.com/1966%20Poster%20009-Changed.jpg

If you can identify the authors, I will provide a modest price, your choice
of two or three Modern Library items.  Send entries to:

jwol at fast.net

All submissions must be received by Sunday December14, 2008 and thanks to
Scott K. for graciously posting the photos for the contest.  Also, if you
have a copy of the poster, be a good sport and recluse yourself from the
contest.

John Wolansky.