[ModLib] As Requested -- New ML Feature

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Sun Aug 17 14:26:18 EDT 2008

You are wonder, I say. Especially quick with HTML tables.

-Michael

At 06:30 PM 8/16/2008, Scot Kamins wrote:
>Folks,
>
>Here's the permanent link to the new feature "Modern Library in the Movies":
>
>Feel free to contribute additions.
>
><http://www.modernlib.com/General/movies.html>http://www.modernlib.com/General/movies.html
>

>Scot Kamins

  Michael Watson, bookman                           Indianapolis IN USA
  archetype at 20ants.com       www.20ants.com        (317)514-3829
  Fine press, limiteds & unusual non-fiction. Appraisal & cataloging
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Member IOBA: Independent Online Booksellers Association
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe, secure bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132